Terms & Conditions
Shipment within Greece
You will receive your order via EasyMail Courier for package up to 4kg. For packages over 4kg you will receive your order via transportation company, which will be chosen according to the shipping address. For any special demand, such as next day delivery, or Possible damages caused during transport are insured through us.
Shipment within the EU
After you complete the order, you will receive a quotation with the transportation cost for shipping with EMS postal Service.
NAUTILUS accept orders from all over the world and ship them to remote locations and ports when we receive a clear delivery address from you. You will be informed about the transportation cost for shipping with EMS postal Service. NAUTILUS will not be aware or responsible for any customs taxes that may be charged for importing goods to shipping Country. This tax will have to paid by the receiver. Customs can open and scan packages for control. For more information on costs, customs clearance times, etc., please contact your local customs authorities. The customs authorities of some countries require special proof of identification from the importer / consignee of goods before a consignment is released. As the importer / consignee of the goods, you may use an identification number, e.g. national identification number, CPF or tax number. Please note that international shipping to certain countries is subject to delivery restrictions and not all items may be shipped to all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that products can be lawfully imported into the country of destination. It may also be the case for air and sea freight deliveries that a "door-to-door" service is not included and you may need to pick up the goods at the respective airport or seaport. We will not carry any additional transportation costs.
Shipment within Greece
Payment on Delivery You can pay our courier partner when you receive your order. This payment method can be chosen for orders up to 4kg total weight.
Bank Deposit from a Greek bank
You can pay via a bank remittance, or e-banking transaction to one of our bank accounts below:
• EUROBANK Bank Account: 0026.0042.56.0200613564
• ALPHA BANK Bank Account: 192002320003114
IBAN: GR88 0140 1920 1920 0232 0003 114
• Piraeus WinBank Bank Account: 5028-072292-928
IBAN: GR22 0172 0280 0050 2807 2292 928
• NBG Bank Account: 744/00208851
Bank Deposit from a non - Greek bank
If you want to pay from a non-Greek bank, please use the below details
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE 744/00208851 NAUTILUS S.A.
Name of the beneficiary: NAUTILUS SA
Full Beneficiary's Bank name : ΝΑΤΙΟNAL BANK OF GREECE
Beneficiary's account 744/00208851
Correcpondent Bank NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
Correspondent account 744/00208851
Signature/stamp SWIFT BIC. ETHNGRAAXXX
Our e-shop accept card payments through a safe redirection in cooperation with Eurobank e-Commerce platform.
To pay via PayPal, you need to be redirected in PayPal’s transaction.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. Effects of withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not apply as regards the following:
• Service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader
• The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized • The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly • The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery
• The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items
• The supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery
• The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications
• The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal